Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2022 11:57 pm  #1

Frida Kahlo Art Exhibit

I'm so excited about a Frida Kahlo art exhibit at the Hudson River Museum..........I'm going Sunday.

That little man on her forehead is her husband, Diego Rivera......also an artist. They spent a lot of time painting each other. They divorced and remarried.

Last edited by zeke (2/03/2022 11:59 pm)

2/04/2022 12:04 am  #2

Re: Frida Kahlo Art Exhibit

Exotic?

2/04/2022 4:59 am  #3

I’d love to go to a Frida Kahlo exhibit. Have fun.

2/04/2022 10:00 am  #4

Come down. I think it’s there through March something.
Have lunch at Xavier’s on the Hudson and then go to the exhibit. Perfect hubby-wife date night!

2/04/2022 11:03 am  #5

zeke wrote:

Come down. I think it’s there through March something.
Have lunch at Xavier’s on the Hudson and then go to the exhibit. Perfect hubby-wife date night!

as much as I’d love to we’re not ready to travel too far from home……fingers crossed, we’ll get to Disney World with the family. I turn 65 in April and I want a family vacation to celebrate.

2/05/2022 12:13 pm  #6

Here’s wishing you get that vacation!

2/06/2022 6:20 pm  #7

Kahlo exhibit was a little disappointing. None of her work was there. Only other artists’ work inspired by Kahlo. Oh well. In March, one of her husband’s murals, Diego Rivera, will be exhibited. 
I should have known Kahlo’s work would not be in this small but beautiful museum in Yonkers!!
The advertising was misleading. 

2/07/2022 10:21 am  #8

zeke wrote:

Kahlo exhibit was a little disappointing. None of her work was there. Only other artists’ work inspired by Kahlo. Oh well. In March, one of her husband’s murals, Diego Rivera, will be exhibited. 
I should have known Kahlo’s work would not be in this small but beautiful museum in Yonkers!!
The advertising was misleading. 

sorry to here that…..

Board footera