Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2022 11:14 am  #1

Rudy Giuliani Reveals Location Of Secret 'Evidence' Stash And... Um...

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and attorney for Donald Trump, declared on Tuesday night that he has a stash of secret evidence against former secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

And it’s in his bedroom.

In an interview on the right-wing Newsmax network, Giuliani said he possessed about 1,000 pieces of evidence that no one has seen yet.
 “I happen to have it in my bedroom, or my den, actually,” he declared. “I’ve had it there for years.”

This guy needs to be in the news! He'll do anything!!!

Last edited by zeke (2/16/2022 11:31 am)

2/16/2022 1:50 pm  #2

Re: Rudy Giuliani Reveals Location Of Secret 'Evidence' Stash And... Um...

zeke wrote:

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and attorney for Donald Trump, declared on Tuesday night that he has a stash of secret evidence against former secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

And it’s in his bedroom.

In an interview on the right-wing Newsmax network, Giuliani said he possessed about 1,000 pieces of evidence that no one has seen yet.
 “I happen to have it in my bedroom, or my den, actually,” he declared. “I’ve had it there for years.”

This guy needs to be in the news! He'll do anything!!!

××××××××
he had indicated one time and interview that he had all the information that he needed on Donald Trump inside his cell phone so maybe we'll find out some new detail cuz we all know crooked

Ppl are amazing, but not always in a good way.  

Board footera