Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2022 9:52 am  #1

Anyone watching the Johnny Depp trial?

Looks like Heard is a real nut but Depp is no innocent. I hate cursing even though I curse sometimes but I don't use the f word like the word "the". Geez. It kind of loses its impact when used so casually.

4/26/2022 12:34 pm  #2

Re: Anyone watching the Johnny Depp trial?

I e only watched snippets. Johnny and Amber were in a very toxic relationship. They both have done and said things to each other. However, I do believe Amber has lied about a lot of things and it’s not looking good for her.

4/28/2022 3:31 pm  #3

I haven't watched, but I hear it's riveting!

4/29/2022 10:11 am  #4

Depp doesn't look healthy....he needs a change of lifestyle, I think.

5/15/2022 11:47 am  #5

I think Depp hit a home run at the last testimony.....going to court always seems like the right thing to do but it can be brutal.....ugh

5/16/2022 5:44 am  #6

zeke wrote:

I think Depp hit a home run at the last testimony.....going to court always seems like the right thing to do but it can be brutal.....ugh

Amber Heard is toxic. I think Johnny Depp is going to win. She’s been caught in lies and she’s dragged his kids in to this mess. Johnny’s daughter Lilly Rose has said she never liked Amber……

5/17/2022 12:20 pm  #7

Yeah…..she is not getting any sympathy from the public

5/30/2022 8:44 am  #8

We’re going to find out who wins this trial tomorrow……my money is on Johnny Depp. 

5/31/2022 3:14 pm  #9

Is the verdict in yet? I’m so glad it’s over today.

6/02/2022 1:58 pm  #10

Cleanspoons wrote:

We’re going to find out who wins this trial tomorrow……my money is on Johnny Depp. 

The jury awarded Depp $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million dollars in punitive damages, which are capped at $350,000 in Virginia.

The jury awarded Heard $2 million in compensatory damages and no money in punitive damages.

6/03/2022 5:39 am  #11

Spunky wrote:

Cleanspoons wrote:

The jury awarded Depp $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million dollars in punitive damages, which are capped at $350,000 in Virginia.

The jury awarded Heard $2 million in compensatory damages and no money in punitive damages.

I’m glad it’s over too. I doubt JD will see any money from Amber though. 

Board footera