Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2022 10:41 am  #1

Queen Elizabeth

Family members are at or on their way to Balmoral to be near the Queen’s side as she is most likely not going to recover. I am deeply saddened by this news. This woman has given her entire live in service to her nation. As a Canadian I grew up looking at portraits of her and Phillip in the classroom. Her passing is going to be the end of an era. 

9/08/2022 12:42 pm  #2

Re: Queen Elizabeth

The Queen died peacefully this afternoon, the Royal Family announced on its social media accounts.

Her son Charles, who is now King, will return to London on Friday.

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has ordered the Capitol flags to be flown at half-staff after Queen Elizabeth’s death, according to her spokesperson Drew Hammil.

so sad...condolences to the family

Last edited by Spunky (9/08/2022 1:08 pm)

9/08/2022 8:56 pm  #3

It really is the end of an era....a tragic loss. But she made the most of her life which must have been filled with many difficulties as well as wonderful times. Life!
RIP dear lady....

9/13/2022 1:26 pm  #4

Well, Donald and Melania are not invited to the Queen’s funeral, only the sitting President and his wife. Kind of wish Barack and Michelle could attend. Elizabeth liked them.

9/13/2022 7:45 pm  #5

Yeah.....I guess they couldn't figure a way to invite them and exclude the "funky one".

9/14/2022 6:59 pm  #6

Cleanspoons wrote:

Well, Donald and Melania are not invited to the Queen’s funeral, only the sitting President and his wife. Kind of wish Barack and Michelle could attend. Elizabeth liked them.

I totally agree.the Queen liked them..

Board footera