Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2017 8:00 am  #1

I'll Give $1,000,000,000 To Any Cuckoo/Cuckoo's Who Can Explain This

Shortly after the inauguration, Trump said he decided to fire Comey because he treated Hillary unfairly in the e-mail investigation.

Now he's saying Comey exonerated Hillary prematurely and the whole investigation was rigged in her favor?

So which is it?

Last edited by DollyLongstaff (9/02/2017 8:06 am)

Back with a vengeance possums!

9/02/2017 10:02 am  #2

Re: I'll Give $1,000,000,000 To Any Cuckoo/Cuckoo's Who Can Explain This

I'll take your money!..lol!....even though I'm NOT a Cuckoo...VERY HAPPY WE GOT AWAY FROM THOSE CRAZIES!!!

It's ALL a distraction...to pull the deplorables away from knowing/discussing the 'PEE-GATE' scandal, you know where he drank urine with the hookers while in Russia...while his wife was at home...UGH!!! disgusting, ugly person!

He doesn't give a crap about HC,,,,its all about him...and his crooked, lying, pervert self!

The election was rigged...YES it was....in his favor....and KGB Putin helped with that!

Putin has that pee-gate TAPE...holding it over his head as further insurance that the pervert will to do what Russia wants, so they cheated to get him in there!!

Yes...the pervert is a liar and a cheat....and belongs in hand cuffs!!  Get OUT NOW PERVERT!

He's also trying to distract from the fact that he OBSTRUCTED justice with regards to the firing of Comey!

Last edited by Spunky (9/02/2017 10:09 am)

Board footera