Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2018 4:53 pm  #1

Sarah H Sanders Proofreads State of the Union

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Proofreads State of the Union One Last Time to Remove Any Remaining Facts
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is proofreading the text of tonight’s State of the Union address one last time to remove any remaining facts, Sanders confirmed on Tuesday. The press secretary said that, for example, while purging the speech of truths, she noticed a reference to the African-American unemployment rate standing at 6.8 per cent, a statistic that she deemed “unacceptably correct.”

Taking her blue pencil to the text, Sanders changed the number to a “better-sounding” 2.3 per cent. “That may seem like a tiny detail, but it’s stuff like that that separates the professional liars from the mere amateurs,” she said.

Once Sanders is confident that she has obliterated any lingering traces of reality from the script, she will forward it to Donald J. Trump, who will insert misspellings. “It makes him more comfortable reading it on the teleprompter if things are spelled his way,” she said.

The prospect of delivering tonight’s speech appears to have energized Trump, who tweeted early Tuesday morning that he was “very much looking forward to the Steak of the Onion.”

Back with a vengeance possums!

1/30/2018 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Sarah H Sanders Proofreads State of the Union

Dolly wrote: 

Taking her blue pencil to the text, Sanders changed the number to a “better-sounding” 2.3 per cent. “That may seem like a tiny detail, but it’s stuff like that that separates the professional liars from the mere amateurs,” she said.

Once Sanders is confident that she has obliterated any lingering traces of reality from the script, she will forward it to Donald J. Trump, who will insert misspellings. “It makes him more comfortable reading it on the teleprompter if things are spelled his way,” she said.

The prospect of delivering tonight’s speech appears to have energized Trump, who tweeted early Tuesday morning that he was “very much looking forward to the Steak of the Onion.”

Wow....Sarah is just as stupid as the pervert.......Their problem however, is that they think most Americans are stupid enough to believe their crap........ well I guess the deplorables believe them....I rest my case! STUPID!!

1/30/2018 8:13 pm  #3

Re: Sarah H Sanders Proofreads State of the Union

Steak of the Onion.....I am working late and this makes me hungry. Thinking of the Blooming Onion at that Outback Steakhouse. Are they still in business?

Board footera