Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2019 7:58 am  #1

It's finally hitting the fan

Everyone watching the news?  trump's  is finally hitting the fan.  trump's taking down everyone with him!  The whistleblower's report is explosive.  How are the republicans going to stick their heads in the sand with this one?  It shows a corruption that has infested the republican party, hope they sleep good tonight.  There are numerous witnesses to trump's crime, I hope everyone of them is destroyed.  We've been sending out the alarm ever since the beginning, trump has turned people against each other, turned friends and family into enemies.  I hope his supporters feel like the fools they are.  

9/26/2019 9:15 am  #2

Re: It's finally hitting the fan

I can't wait until they get his lying butt out of there...

9/26/2019 10:07 am  #3

Trump has clearly broken the law. He needs to be impeached and his pal VP Pence needs to be implicated as well because I'm sure he's played a big part in trying to cover this up. That was Nancy Pelosi would be President until the 2020 election.

9/27/2019 1:46 am  #4

I couldn't stop listening yesterday morning. Anyone around during the Nixon years? Read the history. That whole process started with a working class security guard reporting a break-in. Nixon was out and he avoided further disgrace because President Ford pardoned him.

9/27/2019 6:03 am  #5

zeke wrote:

I couldn't stop listening yesterday morning. Anyone around during the Nixon years? Read the history. That whole process started with a working class security guard reporting a break-in. Nixon was out and he avoided further disgrace because President Ford pardoned him.

I was around during the Nixon years. Gosh we're old😂😂😂

9/27/2019 7:01 am  #6

We are classy and beautiful!!!! 

9/27/2019 8:16 am  #7

zeke wrote:

Yes we are classy and beautiful😂😂😂.
I just hope Pence goes down too, because if that happens they'll be no one who can pardon Trump.....

9/27/2019 7:20 pm  #8

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

I just hope Pence goes down too, because if that happens they'll be no one who can pardon Trump.....

I hope Pence goes down as well !!!  NO PARDONS for that crazy pervert

9/28/2019 9:17 am  #9

And then if Trump and Pence are gone, then Nancy Pelosi can be president until 2020. Hopefully she'll be able to repair some of the damage Trump has done. And while we're on the subject of "fixing", can Nancy sack Betsy DeVoss?

9/29/2019 6:41 pm  #10

Wow....can you imagine?

10/07/2019 7:29 pm  #11

Spunky wrote:

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

I hope Pence goes down as well !!!  NO PARDONS for that crazy pervert

Trump will make sure Pence goes own with him

11/11/2019 11:16 pm  #12

Cleanspoons wrote:

Trump has clearly broken the law. He needs to be impeached and his pal VP Pence needs to be implicated as well because I'm sure he's played a big part in trying to cover this up. That was Nancy Pelosi would be President until the 2020 election.

President Pelosi, sounds wonderful! 

"The best candy shop a child can be left alone in, is the library"
Maya Angelou 

11/12/2019 12:20 pm  #13

President Pelosi.........hmmmmmm...I like it!!

Board footera