Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2020 8:05 pm  #1

the rump pardons Michael Flynn!!!

He tweeted the pardon for the garbage LIAR...oh well....he's a LIAR just like him
And Flynn had already confessed to lying to the FBI TWICE..

But if they call Flynn to testify in the rumps favor when the rump is arrested..Flynn won't be able to plead the 5th, he will have to tell ALL he knows...

So therefore, future perjury is a real threat for Flynn in being in an orange jumpsuit once again...perhaps they can have adjoining cells...

Last edited by Spunky (11/25/2020 8:06 pm)

11/26/2020 7:59 am  #2

Re: the rump pardons Michael Flynn!!!

Biden sounds like he's not going after dimwit when he leaves office, I think it's a big mistake.  It'll give a free pass to any future crooks who get into office.  We all know it could easily happen again.  It'll send a message that the person who sits in that office is above the law.  

11/26/2020 9:49 am  #3

True. But Biden has sooooo much to fix right now. It's insurmountable in my eyes.

11/26/2020 11:14 am  #4

teluog wrote:

Biden sounds like he's not going after dimwit when he leaves office, I think it's a big mistake.  It'll give a free pass to any future crooks who get into office.  We all know it could easily happen again.  It'll send a message that the person who sits in that office is above the law.  

I think President elect Biden wants to get on with business. I'd sure love to see Trump end up in prison, but that would only make #45's base hate him more....I say move forward repair the damage and represent America in a better light. Trump will get what he deserves because a lot of folks are coming for him.

Board footera