Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2021 10:57 am  #1

BROADWAY IS BACK! The View killed it today!

A medley of B'Way songs from 4 shows. Soooo exciting!!
I have tickets for 3 shows so far.
Come to Broadway! There are ways to buy tickets at a discount (or I couldn't afford it) and NY is commutable for some of you, PlanB. Come before the winter snows come. The city is vibrant and a happy place to be right now. Theater everywhere is re-birthing itself.
This Sunday I'm seeing Chicken and Biscuits!

9/29/2021 11:25 am  #2

Re: BROADWAY IS BACK! The View killed it today!

I can’t wait to get back to NYC…..it’s gonna be a while before I make it back tho’. The US border is still closed for Canadians to drive thru’…..you all can drive here if you’re vaccinated. So not fair. Anyway, have fun watching Broadway…

9/29/2021 7:51 pm  #3

Yup.  We’re thinking of taking a train to Canada. I’m having trouble with not going to work. A little sad.
This too shall pass. Everything is personified with this damn pandemic.

9/30/2021 6:41 am  #4

zeke wrote:

Yup. We’re thinking of taking a train to Canada. I’m having trouble with not going to work. A little sad.
This too shall pass. Everything is personified with this damn pandemic.

I hope you get to visit Canada……I miss Maine. We were planning on spending a few days in Portland and Freeport this Sept. before we flew to Disney World.

10/01/2021 2:48 pm  #5

I didn't realize that we're keeping Canadians out!  I'm so sorry.  I hope you can visit soon, Cleanspoons

10/01/2021 9:59 pm  #6

cossysmom wrote:

I didn't realize that we're keeping Canadians out!  I'm so sorry.  I hope you can visit soon, Cleanspoons

Me, too, Clean.

10/02/2021 6:42 am  #7

zeke wrote:

cossysmom wrote:

Me, too, Clean.

I agree as well..!

Last edited by Spunky (10/02/2021 6:43 am)

10/02/2021 7:02 am  #8

Thanks everyone…..it just pisses me off to no end when I’m out and see Maine plates or cars from NY or Conn here in my province. I’m double vaccinated so I don’t understand why I can’t drive across the border.....and here's the kicker....I can fly to the states if I take a COVID test before boarding the plane. Then I get another test before I fly back home. Is that not the craziest thing you've ever heard!

Last edited by Cleanspoons (10/02/2021 7:04 am)

10/02/2021 9:23 am  #9

yes, that is crazy!  I know that Covid is not being handled the best that it could be in the U.S. because it's so political.   How is it in Canada?  Are people getting vaccinated and wearing masks?

10/02/2021 7:08 pm  #10

cossysmom wrote:

yes, that is crazy!  I know that Covid is not being handled the best that it could be in the U.S. because it's so political.   How is it in Canada?  Are people getting vaccinated and wearing masks?

There has been a spike in COVID in my province in the last week. Numbers are up, and yesterday a 39 yr old firefighter died. I don’t know if he was vaccinated or not. 

Those of us who take this seriously are staying in our bubble, social distancing and wearing masks. The widow of the deceased fireman allegedly posted anti vax info on her FB page a while back…..

Board footera