Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2021 6:05 pm  #1

Chris Christie, former NJ Governor

Looks like he might run for pres.
😳🙄😱

11/16/2021 6:22 pm  #2

Re: Chris Christie, former NJ Governor

He's been everywhere this week promoting his book...he was even on The View
He seems nice enough....better than the rump.....

But none of them can beat President Biden

11/17/2021 1:43 pm  #3

Spunky wrote:

He's been everywhere this week promoting his book...he was even on The View
He seems nice enough....better than the rump.....

But none of them can beat President Biden

thats for sure…..President Biden has been amazing.

11/17/2021 11:23 pm  #4

Christie is not nice. He was in full support of DT. I will never forget the traffic clog he created....and yes, I believe he was in full knowledge of what happened....
Traffic was at a standstill that night and the Columbia Presbyterian Children's Hosp is located on the NY side of the GW Bridge. (The Hudson River divides NY and NJ) If there was a mom in a car trying to get to that hosp to deliver she would have lost the baby. Babies that go to that hosp have to get there prior to birth or they don't survive. I have first-hand knowledge of this. And I believe there was one death that night caused by the traffic jam created by Christie and his cronies (I believe). All this can be Googled.
He is a selfish, self-absorbed man.

11/18/2021 10:15 am  #5

zeke wrote:

Christie is not nice. He was in full support of DT. I will never forget the traffic clog he created....and yes, I believe he was in full knowledge of what happened....
Traffic was at a standstill that night and the Columbia Presbyterian Children's Hosp is located on the NY side of the GW Bridge. (The Hudson River divides NY and NJ) If there was a mom in a car trying to get to that hosp to deliver she would have lost the baby. Babies that go to that hosp have to get there prior to birth or they don't survive. I have first-hand knowledge of this. And I believe there was one death that night caused by the traffic jam created by Christie and his cronies (I believe). All this can be Googled.

He'll say or do anything.  We were talking about the whole bridge crime last night.  They always get away with the sh_t they do.  He helped DT get into office.  

11/19/2021 12:06 am  #6

Absolutely. He was tight with DT and Giuliani. And then early on during the pandemic, he closed the NJ beaches to the public and went to the beach with his family. They were the only ones there. There are pictures.
He’s a bad guy!
(I have to check some points on that but it happened)

11/19/2021 12:07 am  #7

teluog.....I get so happy when I see your posts.

11/19/2021 7:58 am  #8

zeke wrote:

Absolutely. He was tight with DT and Giuliani. And then early on during the pandemic, he closed the NJ beaches to the public and went to the beach with his family. They were the only ones there. There are pictures.
He’s a bad guy!
(I have to check some points on that but it happened)

I remember that…..he took his family to a public beach after closing beaches to the general public. Shameful really.

11/22/2021 12:41 pm  #9

[img]https://mediacloud.theweek.com/image/upload/f_auto,t_single-media-image-mobile@1/v1637337174/20211118edshe-b.jpg[/img]
(Ok...not fat-shaming.....I just don't like him..........)

11/22/2021 1:12 pm  #10

teluog wrote:

zeke wrote:

He'll say or do anything.  We were talking about the whole bridge crime last night.  They always get away with the sh_t they do.  He helped DT get into office.  

I had forgotten all that he did....and I agree zeke...he's a selfish, bad guy

Last edited by Spunky (11/22/2021 1:17 pm)

11/23/2021 10:14 am  #11

So true. It’s not easy to remember all details.  What makes me nuts is how they keep going after Cuomo and DT still walks free. It’s just disgusting.

12/09/2021 11:22 pm  #12

[img]https://mediacloud.theweek.com/image/upload/f_auto,t_single-media-image-mobile@1/v1638976329/jd121021dAPR.jpg[/img]Hey...if Christie can try a comeback, so can these guys.......in New York, it ain't ova til it's ova! They're still breathing!

12/10/2021 4:35 pm  #13

Christie who spent a week in the ICU with Covid in 2020, says that then-President Donald rump gave him Covid-19 during debate preparation sessions where six-out-of-seven people involved were also diagnosed.

Board footera