Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 11:31 am  #1

Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump

Until he began his run for the presidency, I never paid much attention to Donald.
I read the gossip about the affairs and marriages, but I certainly wouldn't have wasted my time reading a book about him.
Here's and excerpt from the book concerning Ivanna's accusation and later retraction of being raped by Donald:

After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.“Your f*cking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

And then the rape, which Hurt says Ivana told “several of her closest confidantes” about, specifically saying, “He raped me.”

When Lost Tycoon was published, Trump’s legal team managed to persuade the publisher to include a voluntary statement from Ivana in which she backed away from her deposition in the divorce case, saying that at the time that she felt “violated,” but did not want her “words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

In other words, Ivanna lied under oath. Sounds like an enabler to me.

Back with a vengeance possums!

Board footera