Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2018 8:18 am  #1

Trumpsters' "Willfull Ignorance" Mode

Have you ever found yourself in this kind of situation? I have.

Written by KWIK a poster on Daily KOS.

I was sitting in a waiting room with an older white guy, an older white woman and a younger white woman--at a car repair shop earlier today. The View was on TV. Initially all four of us watched intently. But that changed when a segment with Michael Wolff being interviewed about his book #FireAndFury started.

As soon as Wolff started talking about how 100% of people in trump's inner circle see him as a moron or a dope, everyone but me tuned it out immediately.

The women started looking at their smart phones and the man grabbed a magazine. All three tilted their bodies away from the TV. They weren't trying to hear it.

The vibes coming from all of them were screaming: “Forget that noise!!”

It was very apparent they didn't appreciate or even want to consider what Wolff was saying about trump. I saw first-hand how trumpers choose to be willfully ignorant and feed off each other’s willful ignorance.

Their body language spoke volumes!

Selective listening to the max, facts don’t matter...like a cult. I wonder if trump cultists will ever be reachable. Sigh.

Last edited by DollyLongstaff (1/11/2018 8:24 am)

Back with a vengeance possums!

1/11/2018 8:50 am  #2

Re: Trumpsters' "Willfull Ignorance" Mode

There's a whole group of Foxbots out there that have their own reality.  One of them continually tried to convince me that we had Clinton to thank for going into Afghanistan, no matter how many times I tried to tell her that was Bush.  They still think the country was in good shape under Bush, the job loss and crash of the stock market happened under Pres. Obama.  They re-write history and then will fight the truth until the very end.  If they hear it from trump, fox news or any other right wing outlet, you just can't reach them.

Board footera