Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2018 11:25 pm  #1

Clean, everybody loves these squares

Chocolate squares:    Mix and bring to a boil  -  1/2 Cup of corn syrup and 1/2 Cup of sugar.    Cook over medium                                        heat and stir until you can see it boil, remove from heat and stir in
                                         3/4 Cup of smooth peanut butter
                                           3  Cups of Special K cereal
                                         1/2 Cup of coconut    Stir until everything is coated, spread into a 12" by 8" pan, press                                                down.
                                  Take a 6 oz. package of chocolate chips and a 6 oz. package of butterscotch chips, combine                                     and melt in the microwave  -  nuke 1 min., stir, nuke 1 more minute then keep stirring until                                         smooth.  Pour over the top of the squares and spread, let them set, then cut into squares.
                                  Sometimes if it's hot or muggy, I put them into the refrigerator for a few minutes, they can be                                      hard to cut then, though.                                          

12/18/2018 11:28 pm  #2

Re: Clean, everybody loves these squares

Sure didn't look like this when I typed it out!!  It's like this computer has a mind of its own.  If you have any trouble figuring it out let me know.  

12/18/2018 11:29 pm  #3

Sure didn't look like this when I typed it out!!  It's like this computer has a mind of its own.  If you have any trouble figuring it out let me know.  

12/18/2018 11:31 pm  #4

12/19/2018 8:01 am  #5

Thanks Tel......could you repost that on the recipe forum.....please.

Board footera