Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2019 6:46 pm  #1

Lori Loughlin

Lori Loughlen has been dropped from the Hallmark Channel after the college admissions scandal.  Everyone could see this coming from a mile away!  Also, that paragon of virtue, Kellyanne Conway has spoken out about the case and how the girls must be as dumb as their mothers, in the case of the two actresses.  How can someone be so clueless, has she never heard of trump university.  I think we all suspect that every trump bought their way into college, wish they'd crack down on a lot of others doing the same thing.    

3/14/2019 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Lori Loughlin

I loved Lori Loughlin in the Hallmark mystery movies...

Kellyann Conway..probably attended trump U....she is also as dumb as the pervert...her husband also thinks she's a dumbass...for working for that dumbass. disgusting pervert.....

All of the pervert's kids paid for their diplomas...the pervert is also ashamed of his grades and asked that they be hidden .....

Last edited by Spunky (3/14/2019 7:14 pm)

3/14/2019 8:17 pm  #3

teluog wrote:

Lori Loughlen has been dropped from the Hallmark Channel after the college admissions scandal.  Everyone could see this coming from a mile away!  Also, that paragon of virtue, Kellyanne Conway has spoken out about the case and how the girls must be as dumb as their mothers, in the case of the two actresses.  How can someone be so clueless, has she never heard of trump university.  I think we all suspect that every trump bought their way into college, wish they'd crack down on a lot of others doing the same thing.    

I would bet my daughter's chihauhua that DT got into Univ Penn by the pulling of strings by some family member. Daddy probably wrote out the check.

3/15/2019 8:40 am  #4

I have zero sympathy for Lorrie or Felicity. Those daughters should drop out or be expelled because they don't deserve to be there.

3/15/2019 9:55 am  #5

I think it's good it happened at this time, I think the public is getting a real hard look at what's happening in this country, the wealthy can get away with just about everything.  We'll actually see what happens in this case, the top isn't happy with all that they have, they just want more and more all the time, the rest of us play by the rules and keep getting knocked back down.  trump is the face of a lot of the wealthy in this country, anything to get ahead no matter who you have to step on to get there.  I think people will get fed up sooner or later.

3/15/2019 3:51 pm  #6

I hope you're right, teluog.

3/15/2019 7:47 pm  #7

Cleanspoons wrote:

I have zero sympathy for Lorrie or Felicity. Those daughters should drop out or be expelled because they don't deserve to be there.

I don't either...I liked her Hallmark movies....but she was greedy....and I hope she gets locked up....she threw away her career and life

3/16/2019 8:53 am  #8

Spunky wrote:

Cleanspoons wrote:

I don't either...I liked her Hallmark movies....but she was greedy....and I hope she gets locked up....she threw away her career and life

The sad thing is this has been going on for ages. Felicity and Lori aren't the only rich parents who've been arrested.....its just that they're celebrities. I'm all for a shake down.....maybe other names should be made public.

Board footera