Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2019 8:06 am  #1

Alabama justice

Marshae Jones, a 27 year-old pregnant woman from Birmingham, Alabama is being accused of starting a fight on Dec. 4 with Ebony Jemison.  Jemison was carrying a gun and shot Jones in the stomach claiming self-defense, charges have been dropped against her.  Marshae Jones, however, has been indicted for the death of her unborn baby.  Jones was five months pregnant when Jemison shot her, the argument was over the father of the child.  "The investigation sowed that the only true victim in this is the unborn baby," Pleasant Grove police Lt. Danny Reid said.  I think the slippery slope has started.  What do you think?

6/28/2019 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Alabama justice

I think I can't think anymore. The news is so awful. We are becoming lower than wild animals.

6/29/2019 10:42 pm  #3

Unbelievable 

"The best candy shop a child can be left alone in, is the library"
Maya Angelou 

7/02/2019 9:27 am  #4

I was just going to post about this story and saw that someone already had.  So unbelievable.  The mother may have started the fight, and was wrong to do that.  Fine. Charge her for that.  But how is she responsible for the death of the fetus when she was shot by someone?  what is happening in this country??? This makes me crazy.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-woman-indicted-after-someone-else-shot-her-fetus-demands-n1025396

7/03/2019 8:05 pm  #5

7/04/2019 6:45 pm  #6

Thanks for posting this....

Board footera