Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2021 3:20 pm  #1

rump demands Georgia officials 'find' votes to tilt election!!

rump pushed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" votes to overturn the election results after his loss to President-elect Biden, according to an audio recording of a phone call obtained by The Washington Post.

In excerpts of the stunning one-hour phone call Saturday, rump lambasted his fellow Republican for refusing to falsely say that he won the election in Georgia and repeatedly touted baseless claims of election fraud.

I really think the rump has lost his mind....He LOST...and can't accept it....stupid man

Last edited by Spunky (1/03/2021 3:21 pm)

1/03/2021 7:26 pm  #2

Re: rump demands Georgia officials 'find' votes to tilt election!!

The rump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

"You should want to have an accurate election. And you're a Republican,"  The rump said at one point.

"We believe that we do have an accurate election," Raffensperger said in response, to which the rump replied, "No, no you don't. Not even close. You're off by hundreds of thousands of votes."

The rump also claimed during the call that votes in the state were scanned three times, an allegation Raffensperger rebuffed, saying, "We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times."

I think the rump should RESIGN now.....this is a criminal act that should be added to the long list of crimes that he has committed....

Last edited by Spunky (1/03/2021 7:29 pm)

1/04/2021 7:56 am  #3

Dan Rather posted a funny comment that hit the nail on the head. He said it's like this Trump tape recording just told the Nixon tapes to hold my beer!

1/04/2021 7:58 am  #4

Spunky wrote:

The rump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

"You should want to have an accurate election. And you're a Republican,"  The rump said at one point.

"We believe that we do have an accurate election," Raffensperger said in response, to which the rump replied, "No, no you don't. Not even close. You're off by hundreds of thousands of votes."

The rump also claimed during the call that votes in the state were scanned three times, an allegation Raffensperger rebuffed, saying, "We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times."

I think the rump should RESIGN now.....this is a criminal act that should be added to the long list of crimes that he has committed....

Trump sounds desperate to me. He doesn't like to lose and he's willing to lie and cheat his way to another term in the WH. Disgusting petty little man baby loser!

1/04/2021 9:26 am  #5

His entire presidency he didn't care if anyone knew he was lying and scamming the American people, he's so used to getting away with all of his crimes, he wants people to know what he's up to and that no-one can stop him.  If that isn't mafia, I don't know what is.  He needs to be quickly impeached again to send a message. 

1/04/2021 4:32 pm  #6

teluog wrote:

His entire presidency he didn't care if anyone knew he was lying and scamming the American people, he's so used to getting away with all of his crimes, he wants people to know what he's up to and that no-one can stop him.  If that isn't mafia, I don't know what is.  He needs to be quickly impeached again to send a message. 

The rump is deranged ....he can't understand that he LOST...so now his true self is exposed...I wonder why his family doesn't try to help him....he's crazy and I guess they know it as well

1/04/2021 7:08 pm  #7

The rump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.....18 times !!!!!!!

The rump is crazy...has totally lost it !!!

Board footera