Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2022 10:28 am  #1

Spencer

Very interesting take on Princess Di.
Seems she wasn’t always treated nicely by the Brits. Everything the royal family does is purposeful and always mindful of their public image.

3/09/2022 10:58 am  #2

Re: Spencer

zeke wrote:

Seems she wasn’t always treated nicely by the Brits. Everything the royal family does is purposeful and always mindful of their public image.

I saw this movie a few months ago……it didn’t paint a pretty picture of the royal family. That’s why I don’t listen to any negative stories about Harry and Meghan. Harry has had a hard time coming to terms with his mother’s death, his father’s affair with Camilla and his battle with depression.

3/09/2022 11:57 am  #3

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

I saw this movie a few months ago……it didn’t paint a pretty picture of the royal family. That’s why I don’t listen to any negative stories about Harry and Meghan. Harry has had a hard time coming to terms with his mother’s death, his father’s affair with Camilla and his battle with depression.

Poor Harry. I just don’t know if uprooting himself from the world he knows is a good solution. He can’t feel good about Camilla. She was the cause of so much pain in Diana’s life. I don’t understand how the Brits can forgive/forget what she did to Diana in her role as “the other woman”. And to flaunt herself in the faces of the two sons. And I think Camilla and Kate were mean to Meghan…..no one was nice to her when she needed help. 

3/09/2022 12:11 pm  #4

zeke wrote:

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

Poor Harry. I just don’t know if uprooting himself from the world he knows is a good solution. He can’t feel good about Camilla. She was the cause of so much pain in Diana’s life. I don’t understand how the Brits can forgive/forget what she did to Diana in her role as “the other woman”. And to flaunt herself in the faces of the two sons. And I think Camilla and Kate were mean to Meghan…..no one was nice to her when she needed help. 

charles was equally guilty of having an affair with Camilla….it takes 2 to tango. She was never out of his life, even when Charles married Diana. 

3/09/2022 12:16 pm  #5

And while I’m at it (lol), the Oprah interview:

Every family with mixed-race children, is going to wonder about the color-complection of the children-to-be. It’s human nature. It’s also a bit of a thing of beauty. So…..Oprah’s interview annoyed the heck out of me!!!
Sorry Clean…..catharsis for me. Lol. 

3/09/2022 12:17 pm  #6

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

Cleanspoons wrote:

charles was equally guilty of having an affair with Camilla….it takes 2 to tango. She was never out of his life, even when Charles married Diana. 

I know. And now they strut around like the prom king and queen. 

3/10/2022 6:41 am  #7

zeke wrote:

Every family with mixed-race children, is going to wonder about the color-complection of the children-to-be. It’s human nature. It’s also a bit of a thing if beauty. So…..Oprah’s interview annoyed the heck out of me!!!

i. Not always a fan of Oprah. She has a big ego….that’s just my opinion. I do admire her success as a business woman and as a person who has championed equality though. I watched the interview and felt good knowing that Meghan and Harry got to speak their truth.

3/13/2022 5:09 pm  #8

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

Every family with mixed-race children, is going to wonder about the color-complection of the children-to-be. It’s human nature. It’s also a bit of a thing if beauty. So…..Oprah’s interview annoyed the heck out of me!!!

i. Not always a fan of Oprah. She has a big ego….that’s just my opinion. I do admire her success as a business woman and as a person who has championed equality though. I watched the interview and felt good knowing that Meghan and Harry got to speak their truth.

3/13/2022 5:12 pm  #9

zeke wrote:

Cleanspoons wrote:

zeke wrote:

Yes. I just didn’t like when Oprah made a to-do about the color comments knowing it’s common to do that. And I know that from personal experience.
I like Oprah but she’s open to criticism just like the rest of us.

Board footera