Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2022 4:04 pm  #1

Covid Super-Dodgers

I'VE HAD A LOT OF STUFF THESE PAST FEW YEARS BUT COVID IS NOT ONE OF THEM!! YAHOO!
There are no winners in a pandemic. That said, if you've made it to the summer of 2022 without yet testing positive for the coronavirus, you might feel entitled to some bragging rights. Who's still in the game at this point? Not Anthony Fauci. Not Denzel Washington, Camila Cabello or Lionel Messi. Not your friend who's even more cautious than you but who finally caught it last week. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that nearly 60% of Americans had contracted the virus at some point - and that was as of the end of February, before the extremely contagious BA.4 and BA.5 variants became rampant.
I like this club.....I still wear a mask at times and I eat outside most of the time......

Last edited by zeke (7/21/2022 4:06 pm)

7/22/2022 4:47 am  #2

Re: Covid Super-Dodgers

I had Covid a few months ago……Heaven knows I tried to avoid it. 

7/23/2022 12:31 pm  #3

As of today, 7/23/2022, neither my husband nor me has had it--that we know of.  I know some people get it and have no symptoms but I think it's highly unlikely that that would be both of us.  So...we've been lucky.  I wear a mask when it's required or if I'm asked to but other than that, I have decided not to let Covid rule my life.  We are all going to get it at one time or another but I'm glad that because I'm double vaxed and double boosted I probably won't get a severe case.  Stay healthy everyone!

7/23/2022 8:51 pm  #4

You too!

Board footera