Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2022 6:03 pm  #1

McCarthy, McConnell Snubbed by Capitol Police and their Families

McCarthy, McConnell Snubbed by Capitol Police and their Families at Medal Ceremony

The video speaks for itself

12/07/2022 2:29 pm  #2

Re: McCarthy, McConnell Snubbed by Capitol Police and their Families

They deserved to be snubbed.

12/07/2022 5:21 pm  #3

The family of fallen US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick said Wednesday that snubbing GOP leaders during a congressional gold medal ceremony was not for partisan reasons, but an “integrity issue.”

“We were talking about saying something and then we said, ‘No, I think the best way is to just ignore them.’ And we had no idea it was going to blow up like this. We just – we really didn’t.

And I’m glad it did because I think it made them think about what they do,” Gladys Sicknick, Brian’s mother, said.“Just sitting in the senators’ offices and looking at the pictures of their families behind them and thinking, ‘You know, what do they do when they go home? What do they say to their children and their grandchildren when they go home? You know, what kind of country is this going to be? Do they really want them to live in a country of their making?’” Gladys Sicknick said.

Craig Sicknick, one of Brian’s brothers, said snubbing the lawmakers was not hard to do.“I really do not hold respect for people who have no integrity. Which is what – this is not a partisan issue, this is an integrity issue. They took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution. And when somebody challenges it, like  the rump, they do nothing,” Craig Sicknick said.

“Their silence is deafening. Or worse they keep perpetrating the same policies and lies that caused the insurrection to happen.”

Last edited by Spunky (12/07/2022 5:22 pm)

12/11/2022 1:38 pm  #4

I don’t blamed them at all. Two of the biggest hypocrites!

"The best candy shop a child can be left alone in, is the library"
Maya Angelou 

Board footera