Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2023 2:29 pm  #1

Mexico

We’ve been home for a week. We arrived without our luggage which was delivered to ir house yesterday morning. Loved being in the sun but hated the length of time it took to get there because WestJet changed their daily flight itinerary out of Toronto. We travelled from our eastern province to Toronto. We had a hotel and then waited all day for a flight to Vancouver BC. It was a late flight and we spent the night in the airport because we weren’t there long enough to get a hotel room…..6 hr layover…yuck. Then on to Huatulco. We did the same flight course in reverse coming back but without a hotel room. Arrived at 8pm, spent the night at our daughter’s house and then drove home the following morning. I’m not sure I’d do this again. It was hard on my old body.

Other than that we had fun. Lots of pool time and Margaritas. Many good dinners out and a day spent at a cooking class with my sis and her 2 friends. Tacos and Margaritas is what we learned to make. Everything from scratch. Fresh ingredients. Delish! We went to the beach a few times too. It was a slower paced vacation than we’re used to but I think it’s what we both needed.

Now it’s back to reality and winter. 

2/07/2023 6:46 pm  #2

Re: Mexico

Welcome back, kid! Part of your trip sounds like the film The Out-of-Towners with Jack Lemon and Sandy Dennis!

Mexico can be fabulous! but so can Canada!

Board footera