Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2024 11:26 am  #1

Finally they address the war…Palestinians vs Israelis

My opinion….
Seems to me this topic has been under-addressed by this panel. They are afraid to offend some of their sponsors and viewers but it’s pretty obvious that they’ve avoided heavy discussion. It is, indeed causing great malaise for people in this country, especially if you have a family member in the armed forces.
This issue will hurt Biden in the upcoming election. For me, Netanyahu is all about expansionism and Israel needs a leader who will work across tables. No more bear hugs for Netanyahu, Mr. Biden. The American taxpayer is footing this bill and I for one do not like what is going on.
Hamas needs to go but in the meantime the killings must stop.

2/29/2024 10:26 am  #2

Re: Finally they address the war…Palestinians vs Israelis

zeke wrote:

My opinion….
Seems to me this topic has been under-addressed by this panel. They are afraid to offend some of their sponsors and viewers but it’s pretty obvious that they’ve avoided heavy discussion. It is, indeed causing great malaise for people in this country, especially if you have a family member in the armed forces.
This issue will hurt Biden in the upcoming election. For me, Netanyahu is all about expansionism and Israel needs a leader who will work across tables. No more bear hugs for Netanyahu, Mr. Biden. The American taxpayer is footing this bill and I for one do not like what is going on.
Hamas needs to go but in the meantime the killings must stop.

I agree with you 100%.

3/01/2024 12:02 pm  #3

Re: Finally they address the war…Palestinians vs Israelis

Thanks for standing up, Clean.

Board footera