Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2024 2:18 pm  #1

At least 4 killed in Georgia high school shooting

• Four people were killed in a shooting at Apalachee High School in Winder, Georgia, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Another nine people have been taken to hospitals with injuries, the bureau said.
  •  
  • The shooter is believed to be a 14-year-old but it’s unknown whether he attended the school, a law enforcement source said
  •  
  • “What you see behind us is an evil thing today,” Barrow County Sheriff Jud Smith said at a news conference.
  •  
  • Winder is about an hour outside of Atlanta and had a population of about 18,300 as of the 2020 census,

Last edited by Spunky (9/04/2024 2:19 pm)

9/05/2024 5:46 am  #2

Re: At least 4 killed in Georgia high school shooting

I am weary. There is far too much gun violence and far too many school shootings. How do Americans feel? Certainly you must be beyond sad about this. My heart goes out to the 4  people who died. 

9/06/2024 5:42 am  #3

Listening to the news at 6am this morning and hear that the 14 year old’s father bought him an assault gun as a Christmas present. I’m at a loss for words.

9/07/2024 10:38 am  #4

It’s very discouraging. Almost makes one want to give up but giving up is un-American. Laws must be changed and bad politicians need to go.

Board footera